- Plan and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Responsible for all on-page and off-page SEO activities.
Good knowledge of link building activities like web 2.0 properties creation, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Blog Submission, Forum Participation, guest posting, press releases, wiki links creation, blog commenting, link baiting, link exchange, directory submission etc.
Should Utilize Google Analytics, SEO Moz and other industry tools to analyze and report on performance against target.
Should be aware of the latest trends in Internet Marketing.
Should be punctual, regular as well willing to work on long term basis with the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should Have minimum 3 Years of experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Should have good knowledge about Google Adwords.
Should have good communication skills (Verbal & written english)
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Send updated cv- email@example.com