Home Health Partner (Business Development Executive)
Should own vehicle
Job Role: Lead generation and conversion, driving Market Development Activities
CTC: 3.5 Lacs to 3.8 Lacs p.a.
Job title: Home Health Partner/Business Development Executive
Reporting to: Business Development Manager both administratively and functionally
Qualification: B-Pharmacy, Bio-Medical, Microbiology with MBA/ BBA in Sales & Marketing
Experience: 2-3 years of exposure in selling Pharma, Medical Devices and Diagnostics products.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To identify and work closely with Healthcare Professionals from Cardiac, Neuro & Ortho specialities and to promote different Home Health Services.
- Builds sustainable relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency.
- Lead generation and conversion from various sources-Doctors/Hospitals/Corporates for Home Healthcare Services.
- Revenue generation by meeting monthly & quarterly business targets.
- Responsible for driving Market Development Activities to enhance the brand equity & awareness of Homecare Services in the Healthcare Industry.
- Creating Patient awareness by providing right information on Homecare Services.
Analysis of competitor information and market intelligence.
- Follows safety and compliance policies of Homecare.
- Any other work assigned by your reporting manager from time to time.
- Good communications in English/ Hindi and Local language must.
- Must have two wheeler.
- Proficiency in MS Office would be an added advantage.
- Preferable male candidates.
Call/whats App- +91- 8802605136
Send updated CV- email@example.com