Hiring: Business Development Manager
Should own vehicle
Job Role: Managing a team of Business Development Executives, generating leads through other sources than Hospitals; – more clarity in Job Description
CTC: 5.0 Lacs to 5.5 Lacs p.a.
Job title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer (Unit Head) Administratively and functionally to Head BD and Marketing
Roles and responsibilities:
Territory Mapping & Customer Management:
- Having exposure in working with Healthcare Professionals and Hospitals especially in Cardiac, Neuro and Ortho segments.
- Able to map the territory as per Homecare Business Planning for all the team members and deploy the sales force for better outcomes
- Builds sustainable relationships with Key Opinion Leaders by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals.
- Help the team in lead generation and conversions from various sources-Doctors/Hospitals/Corporates for Home Healthcare Services.
- Revenue generation by meeting monthly, quarterly and annual business targets.
- Responsible for driving Market Development Activities with the team to enhance the brand equity & awareness of Homecare Services in the Healthcare Industry.
- Analysis of competitor information and market intelligence.
Sales Force Management and Development:
- Demonstrate team building attitude – courteous, friendly, supportive, encouragement and approachable.
- Able to coach and provide effective feedback & solutions to subordinates
- Able to motivate, develop and show the direction to the team
- Able to manage a team size of 5-8 individual contributors
- Set targets for team members, monitor their performance, under take monthly, quarterly performance review
- Clearly communicate performance standards and performance gaps with the team members
Effective recruitment and vacancy Management
- Proactively take steps to manage vacancies and Recruit the right candidates in the Team.
- Manage the Business of vacant territory by proper resource utilization so as to ensure nominal impact on business
- Strategic mind-set to anticipate key changes in market and come up with solutions.
- Should be proactive.
- Should be able to visualize the impact of initiatives on Homecare business, competition, and the marketplace.
- To identify and work closely with Healthcare Professionals from Cardiac, Neuro & Ortho specialities and to promote different Home Health Services.
- B-Pharmacy, Bio-Medical, Microbiology with MBA/ BBA in Sales & Marketing
- 3-5 years of exposure in selling Pharma, Medical Devices and Diagnostics products.
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
- People and Relationship building Skills including Networking Skills
- Capable of communicating marketing plans /strategies promptly to the team members and help the team for execution
- Two wheeler must.
- Proficiency in MS Office would be an added advantage.
- Preferable male candidates
Call /WhatsApp- +91- 8802605136
Send updated CV in word format – firstname.lastname@example.org