Job Role: Communication skills Trainer (Similar Role plus coordination and reports generation)- more clarity in Job Description
CTC: 3.0 Lacs to 3.5 Lacs p.a.
Designation: Executive – Learning Center
Qualification: Post Graduate in Social Sciences /English/ Business Management (MBA)
Experience: 03 years and more as Soft skills Trainer/Facilitator
- Certification related to L & D
- Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and local language
- Good at LMS (Learning Management System) and MIS
- Proactive and energetic
- Willing to give a demo as part of selection process
- Good in MS office – Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Willing to travel
As far as major responsibilities –
- TNI/TNA, coordination of all training programs at Unit level. Training delivery – Nurses and office staff (Soft skills, English). Content development (optional)
- Induction of New employees
- LMS and MIS (manual at present)
- Call audits and barging
- Field visits
- Willing to travel.
Details of Responsibilities:
Under supervision of Head, Learning Center, the Learning Center Executive assumes responsibility of facilitation of soft skills sessions. Ability to take up English Language training sessions would be an added advantage. He/she will follow the prescribed curriculum, content and calendar of activities that are designed to develop the employees of . The soft skills sessions should aim at the promotion of the Mission, Vision and Values of . He/ She must demonstrate an understanding of teaching materials, procedures and various training/facilitation methods. He/ She must be able to design/ develop content for soft skills training based on the training needs identified across all departments in the organization. He / She understands the need of and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations. Willing to counsel nurses and other employees and motivate them and check their wellbeing in an informal setting. Willing to coordinate training programs too. Maintain necessary documentation and trackers (LMS/MIS) of LC activities/events/programs. Willingness to audit HUB calls and make regular field visits to identify training needs.
Call /WhatsAPP- +91- 8802605136
Send updated CV in word format – email@example.com